The KIDO’Z Kid’s Web Environment is the safe, easy and fun way for young kids to surf their favorite sites, watch videos, play games, send emails, create and communicate without knowing how to read and write!
Your kids can now socialize and communicate with other KIDO’Z friends, friends being other kids, you the parents, grandparents or any other family members. All friends are added and managed by you the parents via the parental control area , ensuring that your kids are safe at all times and can communicate only with persons you have approved.
The KIDO’Z MAIL enables your Kids to send and receive emails and e-cards, the KIDO’Z MAIL visual editor includes drawing tools and libraries of animated backgrounds and stickers that can be added allowing your kids to express themselves and their creativity and to communicate even if they still don’t know how to read or write.
KIDO’Z PLACES is where friends, self-expression and creativity meet , each kid on KIDO’Z now gets a PLACE where he can edit his virtual space and create his identity , his avatar. Friends can visit each others places and communicate with each other directly from there.
The new version also introduces the first KIDO’Z Premium Package, KIDO’Z PLUS has even more specialized tools and content, and is available at a small monthly fee.
KIDO’Z PLUS includes:
• KIDO’Z STATISTICS, which gives parents detailed usage reports of their child’s KIDO’Z usage
• KIDO’Z SECURITY Advanced Security Settings
• Full Access to avatar styling
• Full Access to room editing
• Tons of cool items for the email
- Taken from the press release. –
Ladybug (10yo girl)…I like redesigning my “room” and sending e-mail to mommy.
Peanut (8yo boy)…The games and videos are cool.
Little One (3.5yo girl)…Mommy, hurry up! You’re taking forever on the ‘puter! I want to play KIDO’Z!!
Mommy…There are three things that I liked about KIDO’Z: 1) I can walk away while they play knowing they’re not going to open some site with something inappropriate, 2) I can walk away knowing they’re not going to register or download something potentially harmful for the computer, 3) I can walk away to do something and know they can easily find the next fun thing to do on KIDO’Z because of the easy navigation and big selection, and 4) I like how easy it is to add additional websites for the kids to access.
OUR OVERALL RATING: Thumbs Up
WHERE TO GO: You can register for a free or upgraded account at: http://kidoz.net/
THE GIVEAWAY: KIDO’Z recently launched a new version of KIDO’Z with major upgrades that turns KIDO’Z into a true one stop web environment for kids. To celebrate this new launch, 5 randomly selected readers will receive an annual subscription (worth $50 each ) for a premium account (KIDO’Z PLUS) for free.
This giveaway will run now til December 17th. Commenters will be randomly selected using random.org, notified, and given 48 hours to respond or it goes to the next person on the list. I will post the winners in the comment section of the post.
Here’s how to enter and ways to get additional entries…
- Leave an comment with who you’d like to get this for and what feature you think they’d enjoy the most. *REQUIRED*
- Become an E-mail and/or RSS Subscriber (enter e-mail into right sidebar & be sure to activate subscription) *REQUIRED*
- Tweet about this giveaway (follow @farrah1230 and add “@farrah1230 #flpitb” to the tweet)
- Blog about this somewhere and leave me the link
- Add “Farrah’s Little Place in the Blogosphere”to your blogroll (http://farrah.tbfreviews.net) or grab my button from the “Cool B logs” page