The IV-7 Ultimate Germ Defense is a colorless, odorless broad spectrum antimicrobial disinfectant and deodorizer. Proven to kill bacteria, fungus, and viruses, IV-7 Utlimate Germ Defense should be used on non-porous environmental hard surfaces in: homes, offices, hospitals, restaurants, schools, hotels, restrooms, recreational facilities, and public transportation vehicles.
Common uses of IV7
- Spray on toothbrush before and after brushing
- Spray directly in mouth as a mouthwash
- Men – use as an aftershave (IT DOES STING)
- Women – spray on a cotton ball and use as a toner
- Spray on any cuts or sores (IT DOES STING)
- Use as a deodorant (alone or as an enhancement to antiperspirant)
- Spray in a cup of cold or warm water to cleanse your body before eating breakfast
- Crack open eggs, spray, let sit 2 minutes before cooking. Adds a nice lemony taste
- Spray on any veggies you add to a morning omelet or egg stir fry
- Spray in blender before making a protein shake
- Spray on fruit before eating (no need to rinse)
- Spray in pet’s water bowl
- Spray onto paper towel, then wipe down cellphone
- Spray and rub onto your hands, no need to rinse.
- Spray on car steering wheel and wipe
- Spray your work desk and wipe down
- Spray onto a paper towel and wipe off your keyboard and office phone
- Spray and wipe before using public restrooms
- Spray and wipe table at coffee shop/restaurant
- If you eat out, spray your silverware, salad, salsa, dips, anything that might be harboring salmonella, e.coli, etc.
- Spray and wipe all bathroom surfaces daily. Let sit 2 minutes before wiping.
- Spray all kitchen surfaces after dinner clean up. Let sit 2 minutes before wiping.
- Spray in dishwasher before running
- Spray in laundry water before loading
- Upon return from grocery store, spray all fruits and veggies. Keeps them fresh longer.
- Spray IV7 on a paper towel and wipe down all light switches, door handles and phones once a day. These are among the most contaminated surfaces in the house. This is a great daily chore for little ones that will have a big impact on family health.
- Be sure family members wipe down their cell phones and keyboards daily.
It was great for the office- the team and I sprayed our phones, keyboards, and mice.
It was great on the go – sprayed toilet seats and grocery carts prior to use.
It was great at home- counters, tables, light switches, my own office area, and all cell phones.
It can be used practically on everything, harmless (hello…we sprayed food, eating utensils & our bodies!), it has no odor (just taste a bit lemony), and it’s so portable for on the go in it’s 3oz bottle!
While I did find the product to be on the pricey side, they do sell a 2-pack of the 3oz bottles which I can see myself purchasing in the future.
- Become an e-mail and/or RSS subscriber of Notes from Farrah
- Follow @farrah1230 on twitter and tweet this giveaways (leave the URL)
- Blog or Share this giveaway on your blog, myspace, or on facebook (leave the URL)